Monday, January 17, 2011

Bliss Card

My favorite set from our up coming Sale-a-bration freebies is the Bliss set. It is so pretty and I love that butterfly! Here is a card I created with it:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Bliss
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso classic inks
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White cardstock; Rose Red textured cardstock; Playdate DSP, Newsprint DSP
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Scallop Edge punch, Sweet Stitches designer fabric

I love how this card turned out! It has a bright and cheerful color pallet with just a hint of shabby chic goodness! :) I've torn the fabric strip and then gathered it by pulling a string from the center to create the pretty ruffle.

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

2 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

I am with you, Bliss is my favorite SAB stamp set. This card is so awesome. I love all the details.

carmoosh said...

love the colors in this card

 
site design by designer blogs