Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card using the So Happy for You set from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Here it is:
All products by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: So Happy for You set, A to Z background stamp
Ink: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Basic Black classic inks
Paper: Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Bashful Blue cardstock; Peach Parfait textured cardstock
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dotted Scallop Ribbon boarder punch
I love these colors together! I was going for a little boy look and think these colors work perfectly for that. Do you have color schemes you go to when you think of little boys or girls?
I also want to give a shout out to Kristin! She awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award a couple weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to posting about it... I'm so bad with blog awards! I've gotten a couple in the past and usually forget about them before I can post and I told myself last time that I wouldn't do it again. So, Thanks Kristin for the award! Hee! If she knew me in real life, she might not think I'm so stylish! :)
The other part of the award is that I have to list 8 random things you may not know about me... oh boy!
1. My last name is Wise so I love owls... I just bought a new purse with owls all over it! I don't have the owl punch though- can you believe it?
2. I love nail polish! The funkier the color, the sparklier the glitter, the better! :) It's the only other thing I collect other then my craftin' stuff.
3. My favorite drink of the moment is Teavana's Earl Grey Creme tea... I recently bought a pound of it and make it all the time! It is so good!
4. I'm a candy nut- I eat candy every day and right now, I have 9 different packages of candy sitting on the top of my refrigerator in case I want some- you never know what kind of mood you'll be in so I like to have a little of everything, just in case!
5. I'm a SAHM but I have 4 jobs that I do from home... sometimes it's a little overwhelming but staying home with my girls makes it totally worth it!
6. I have two college degrees... one in History and another in Anthropology...
7. I'm making baked potatoes tonight for dinner- it's the first time ever I've made these myself! I cook alot so I don't know why it's taken me so long to figure them out!
8. My husband thinks I'm awesome! It must be true! Ha Ha!:)
Thanks again for the award Kristin!