Friday, April 15, 2011

Cozy Layout

Hello there!

I've got another layout to share today... it's inspired by Kelly again and her great Sketchbook 3 course! This is day four's sketch:



Goodies:
cardstock by Stampin' Up!; patterned paper by American Crafts, Studio Calico, and My Minds Eye; Letters by Jillibean Soup, Making Memories, and Pink Paisley; Mini Stapler by Ranger; Boarder punch and circle punches by Stampin' Up!; Stitching done with the help of the Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers


I don't scrapbook too much with circles but I love the way it looks! The sewing was a little time consuming but I love the end result. The scallop pattern is so cute! I wanted some simple embellishments and my circle punches did just the trick!

Thanks for popping by to take a peek! I've been working on cards lately, too and I promise I'll post some of those creations in the next couple days!

Have a great weekend!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs