Monday, April 4, 2011

SB3 Day One Layout: Silverwood

Hi!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted... you know how it goes... life gets busy and there is no time to blog! I haven't been making cards recently either. Instead, I've been scrapbooking! It's where I started so many years ago and I forgot how much I like the larger space to fill. I've been having a lot of fun with it!



I don't usually take classes but one of my favorite scrappy girls, Kelly Purkey has put together a great online course focusing on sketches. I'm a sucker for sketches and I love the idea of a new one arriving in my inbox 3 times a week for the next month. Hopefully I can find the time to do all of them!

I was so inspired by today's sketch, I decided to do a two page layout so I could add some more pictures... I have tons from last summer's trip to Silverwood!



Goodies:

cardstock- Stampin' Up!, Bazzill
patterned paper- Imaginisce, Bo Bunny, Jilly Bean Soup
punches- Stampin' Up!, Fiskars
Lettering- Cricut (Opposites Attract cartridge)


It felt good to use up some old supplies on this... I don't think I've used my Cricut for about a year now! I also mixed some older paper lines with some new ones- I think they work well together!

Is anyone else taking the Sketchbook 3 class? I would love to see your layouts if you are! It is so fun to see how different people interpret the designs, don't you think?

OK! I better get going- we are making homemade pizza for dinner and everyone is getting hungry... :)

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs