Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Bright Page and Card to Match!

Good morning!

I can't believe it's already Wednesday! This week is going fast and it's probably because we've been having so much fun! Today we're heading in to town to visit the National Zoo... one of my favorite places in Washington, DC. I can't wait! We're going to spend some time watching the meerkats play today- my girls have been addicted to watching Meerkat Manor on netflix this summer!

I've been crafting a little this week, too! I made this page and card out of some fun new goodies I got at the LSS I work at. Yes, I work at a scrapbook store- and I love it! I couldn't pass these cute papers by Echo Park up:

My Page:


A Closer Look:


A Card:

I think I bought every collection they've made this year! And that is saying something- I don't usually by collections of anything, just bits and pieces here and there. I seriously have a crush on this company! lol!

The layout was inspired by one from Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook3 class I took in the springtime- isn't it great!

The card uses the Array of Sunshine hostess set and boy does it have some pretty images! This was my first time using it and I can't wait to break it out again! I stamped the flower images with Versamark and embossed them with clear embossing powder. They look so nice and shiny!

Did you see this post on the Moxie Fab World blog yesterday? :) I was a trigger target! Yahoo! Pretty exciting for me!

Alright! Off to make a yummy picnic lunch for later. Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by to take a peek!

-tessa

2 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Love that page, Tessa! TFS!

Brandi

Tricia L. said...

Awesome! Such a happy page full of color! TFS! :-)

 
site design by designer blogs