Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Couple of Disney Layouts

Well, I said I'd be back today and I am! :)  Inspired Blueprints let a bunch of sketches go live last week so I've got two layouts based on two different sketches to share with you!  Both are for my Disney album and happen to feature fun pictures of my sister!  Hee!  I'm sure she'll love that I blogged these!

Here is the first one based on Inspired Blueprints #90:


I created a background using my collection of washi tapes in a criss-cross pattern.  I painted a thin layer of gesso over the top of them to tone them down a bit and then added my pictures, title, and banner.  It's fun and different then my regular scrapping!

The second one is based off of Inspired Blueprints #92:


I love this picture of my sister!  Hee!  She is always up for the goofy things I ask her to do!  We were waiting for the late Main Street parade to start when I took this one!  To showcase this silly picture of my sister, I used the new 24-7 line by Simple Stories. The patterns are all from the 6x6 pad and I used them in place of the pictures in the original sketch.  I embellished the page with a few epoxy dots from My Minds Eye and the stickers and alphabets from the 24-7 collection.

I'm so glad I finally got to share these with you!  If you get a chance, stop by Inspired Blueprints to see all the great sketches that went live last week!  The design team has lots to share!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs