Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Friendship Card

Hi again!  Today is my cleaning day but before I got started, I thought I'd pop on and share a card! This is another one I did last week, just after I got my DT goodies!  This one features the new Summer Stories line by Teresa Collins- this time I used the papers from the 6x6 pad:


The dandelion stamp is from the Summer Stories stamp set and the sentiment is from the Feel Goods set by Stampin' Up!  I've embellished it with the Sticker Stitches by SRM Stickers and pink baker's twine by The Twinery.


This sentiment set by Stampin' Up!  is such a good one!  I was so happy when I saw that it would be returning in the new catalog!  I seriously can't wait until we can order from it!!  I'm trying to be good about my spending now so that I'll have a little extra come June!  Hee!!

Anyways, I guess I better get started on the cleaning!  Lol!  Oh the life of a mom!

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love how you used the stitches stickers from SRM!

 
site design by designer blogs