Monday, July 1, 2013

Sending Hugs Card

Hi!

How is your day going so far?  I'm up early excited to be visiting my with my Dad! :)  Before my day gets busy, I thought I'd pop on and share a cute card I made using one of my favorite stamp sets, the Oh, Hello set by Stampin' Up! Here is my card:


I used the chevron stamp to create a quilted look.  I used markers to stamp it in different colors and added a little patterned paper to the center.


This one was fun- I definitely needed my Stamp-a-ma-jig for lining up those chevrons though! :)  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn- I always think of hugs when I think of quilts.  We have one that is special made from my hubby's grandma- I always tell my girls that when they're wrapped up in it, they're getting hugs from Grandma Wise!  It always makes them feel good!

OK!  Hope you have a great Monday!

-tessa

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Adore this quilted pattern you stamped, so pretty and perfect! Great card!

Jingle said...

This is super pretty!

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute idea for this stamp set. Love it!

 
site design by designer blogs