Friday, June 28, 2013

Big Smile Layout

Hello!

Today I'm sharing my layout for the latest Inspired Blueprints sketch- #100! bt's a great sketch this week and I had lots of fun using it on this layout:


I scrapbooked some older photos of Zoey with this one- these are from her first roller coaster ride at the county fair!  She loved it!

I created my own kit at the beginning of summer and these papers and embellishments are from it.  Have you ever done that?  I love putting papers from different companies and lines together!  It is one of my favorite things about scrapbooking!


The letter stickers are by Jillibean Soup and Simple Stories.  I added them to a pretty October Afternoon label to create my title.


I added my journaling on a couple more of those fun labels surrounded by little journaling stickers from Simple Stories.  I think I have papers from Echo Park, Jillibean Soup, Jenni Bowlin, October Afternoon, Pebbles, Inc., Simple Stories, American Crafts, and Webster's Pages.  I told you I like to mix them up! :)

The team created some really great layouts with this sketch- pop over to the Inspired Blueprints blog to check them out!  Thanks Lis for another great sketch!!

-tessa

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs