Friday, September 27, 2013

Costume Party Layout

Hi there!  Hope you are having a great Friday!  I'm heading out to my favorite lss to crop today- I'm looking forward to some crafty down time with my friends!

I thought I'd pop on and share a layout I created this week using Newton's Nook Designs Boo Crew set.  I had so much fun with this one:


The kids were so excited on the day we had our Halloween party last year.  They loved getting dressed up more than anything and I'm so glad I got these photos to remember!

I picked out a few goodies from Teresa Collins Designs Masquerade Party Line to use with my photos.  I also stamped the adorable mummy bear, ghost kitty, and princess puppy to go along with it all.


I used my colored pencils to color my images and seriously fell in love with them again!  I love how blendable they are with Gamsol and I'm trading in my Copics! lol!  I forgot how much I liked them!


My favorite image is this cute little pup!  We had a pup at our costume party that looked just like this princess and I sooo wish I had a picture of him!  He was dressed as a hot dog! :)


I love mixing my favorite stamps into my scrapbook layouts!  The images from Boo Crew were really a perfect match for these photos!

Well, thanks for stopping by!  Maybe I'll pop in and share what I make today at the crop later this weekend! :)

-tessa

2 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

eek! so cute!! i LOOOOOVE this layout!! and the pictures of the kiddos are just adorable!! what a memorable and fun time it looks like!! love the colored pencil coloring too!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is adorable! What fun photos, and love the stamped images!

 
site design by designer blogs