Monday, September 2, 2013

Halloween Banner Class

Well, it's the last day of summer and I'm already thinking about the season ahead- fall!  Particularly, Halloween!  I love to decorate for Halloween and decided to add a banner for my mantel this year.  I was going for a simple and elegant look and love how it came out:


For this project, I used Teresa Collins Designs Masquerade Party collection.  It is perfect for the elegant feel I wanted!

Since this was such a fun project to put together, I've decided to offer it as a class or kit at Scrapdoodles later this month.  Here are the class details:

Halloween Banner Class with Tessa
September 28th, 2013
1:30pm
$15.00
Please bring regular dry adhesive and foam dimensional adhesive.  Bring scissors and a cropadile if you have one as well.

Hope you'll be able to join me!  If you'd like to sign up, you can call Scrapdoodles at (540) 548-3788.  You can also stop by to sign up and shop! :)

Well, I'm off for our last adventure of summer!  Hope you have a great day!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs