Friday, November 8, 2013

Epcot's China Pavilion Layout

Hello!

It's Friday!!! Yay!!!  And it's a three day weekend- even better!  We have some fun things planned starting with dinner out tonight :)  I'm already looking forward to the enchiladas at our favorite restaurant!  Hee!

While I'm waiting for my hubby to get home from work, I thought I'd pop on and share my layout I created for Inspired Blueprints this week.  This is inspired by sketch #109:


I loved this sketch and chose a couple of my Disney photos to scrap.  These are from Epcot Center.  I mixed papers from Echo Park, Pink Paislee, and Elle's Studio on this one.  The stamps are by Lawn Fawn.


Pop over to the Inspired Blueprints blog to see the original sketch!   Check out what my teammates made, too- they are such an inspiring bunch!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs