Monday, May 19, 2014

You're Fan-tastic!

Hi!  Hope your week is off to a good start!  My Monday ended up not being what I expected- I have a sick girl home from school!  Instead of running errands and getting the weekly grocery shopping done, we are watching a Zoey picked movie marathon and sticking close to the bathroom :(  At least she's picking some fun movies to watch!

I thought I'd pop on and share a card I made recently using the adorable Fan-tastic stamp set by Technique Tuesday.  I just had to have this set- the sentiments are the best!!  Here is what I made:


I combined the adorable stamps with cardstock from Bazzill, Patterned paper from Lawn Fawn, and vinyl and twine from SRM Stickers.  Did I say vinyl??  Yes!  I stamped the fan on the stainless steel looking vinyl with Staz On ink and fussy cut around it!  It gives it a great shiny metallic look- I love it!

The sequins are also from Lawn Fawn.  They have the cutest sequin packs!  I added a sprinkling of them so it would look like they were blowing in the wind!


Well, hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!
post signature

3 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Adorable! I love the sequins getting blown around, and who ever knew a fan could be cute?! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

so cute! I love the shiny paper you used for the fan!

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute! Really pops off the Aqua card base! Eye catching!

 
site design by designer blogs