Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Friday!

Hello and Happy Friday!!  I'm looking forward to the weekend!  I'm heading out to a fiber festival tomorrow and on Sunday we are reworking our front flower beds :)  It's supposed to be sunny too!  I will be smiling the entire weekend I think!

This week has been one of those weeks though... we all have them, don't we!  I'm going to play catch up today and share two fun projects!  The first was featured on the SRM blog this week- a bunch of team treats I made for the girls' softball team:


I am seriously in love with these triangle treat boxes!!  I think every treat looks cuter in them, don't you?  I paired the treat box with this great stamped image from Mama Elephant, stamping it on vellum and diecutting it into a circle.  The scallop has been stamped too using a fireworks image by Lawn Fawn.  The softball sticker and twine are also bits you can find from SRM :)


My second project is my Project Runway inspired card from last week!  It was the American Girl challenge- can you guess who's design inspired my card?


Did you guess Sandhya's design?  I love her eclectic style and use of colors but that wacky outfit was definitely not my favorite!  lol!  I was inspired to create something from it though!


I stayed with the pink, added a bit of nautical and even a ruffle!  This cute little girl is from Avery Elle's Red and Goldie set- since it was an American Girl challenge, I had to include a doll!  :)

I'm not sure I'll play along with Project Runway this week- it was makeover week and I think it would be pretty tacky if I asked to makeover one of my friends cards lol!  I guess I could makeover one of my own... Well, we'll see if inspiration strikes! :)

Hope you enjoy your weekend!
post signature

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs