Monday, September 15, 2014

Riverside Card for the Waffle Flower Challenge

Hi!  I have two posts up today so don't forget to scroll down to see what I made for Newton's Nook Designs this month!

Have you had a chance to play along with the current Waffle Flower Challenge?  There is a great sketch and fun technique to challenge you this month!  My card today is inspired by the technique challenge to stamp a scene- although, now that I look at it, I was inspired by the sketch, too!!


I stamped a scene using the Riverside stamp set, adding some layers with the Riverside die set.  I stuck with pretty blues, greens, grays, and a lot of white.   The card base has been embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder- a play on the forest trees.  The clouds have been embossed with white embossing powder for another layer of texture.


I hope you have time to play along with the Waffle Flower Challenge this month!  It's a fun one with so many possibilities!

post signature

4 comments:

Yuki said...

This is such a cute card! Love the little scene and vellum trees, so cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute! I love that you added vellum trees!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Ooooh! The layout and colors of this tag are phenomenal! I love the little vellum trees too! ~ Meredith

Shellye McDaniel said...

I love EVERYTHING about this card! It's beautiful and totally captures the feel of a winter scene!

 
site design by designer blogs