Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Everyday Girl Layout

Hello!  I always wish I had more time to scrapbook.  This month for my DT assignments, I mixed in a few layouts!  Here is one I created for the SRM Stickers Blog today:


These photos of my daughter Natalie were taken a few years ago but they show so much of who she is.  I love them!  She is an easy going, happy girl who is up for just about anything!  She loves to be outside and she loves all things pink! :)


I chose the Express Yourself - Everyday Girl Sticker Sheet to work with since the story I want to tell is about Natalie's everyday attitude.  I also pulled out a Sticker Stitches- Black Sticker Sheet and Solid Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine to use as accents.  The papers are from Bella Blvd and my layout inspiration came from Sketch 440 by Scrapbook Challenges.


Thanks for reading today!
post signature
 
site design by designer blogs