Monday, July 6, 2015

Fun Summer Cards for Waffle Flower Crafts

Today I'm sharing some cards I made for the latest Waffle Flower Crafts release!  It is the most fun release yet and I'll be sharing cards all week!

Nina is featuring two awesome stamp sets and matching dies today: Willy & Friends and Tiger & Lily.  Here is what I made with the Willy & Friends Stamp Set:


Aren't monkeys cute? :)  I colored this little one and pieced a flower in her hair and lei around her neck.  I added a little sparkle around her with a few sequins.  The papers are from the Some Odd Girl Sunshine Sorbet collection.


I love pineapples so I made sure to add one down by my sentiment!  Isn't it cute with the little hearts all over it?


I decided to focus on the treasure and palm trees from the Tiger & Lily Stamp Set.  Here is my card:


I created a little beach scene and pieced my colored palm trees in around where my treasure box would be.  I stamped and colored my treasure next and then finished with the sentiment and some cute puffy heart stickers!


Make sure to pop over to the Waffle Flower Crafts Blog today and every day this week to check out the new release!  It is seriously fun!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
post signature

3 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

That is a sweet little monkey! I love your wonderful papers with her too. Very clever putting hearts coming from the treasure chest, wonderful cards!

Miriam Prantner said...

These new sets are so cute! Loving the layers and the great images!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

That is a super cute card!

 
site design by designer blogs