Thursday, July 16, 2015

Birthday Calendar and Card Organizer for SRM Stickers

My last blog post for SRM Stickers went live this morning.  I'm sad to be leaving their team but will be going back to school for my master's degree in August!  I needed to cut back- I'll have homework to fill my fun crafty time for the next couple of years!

Anyways, here is a peek of what I made for SRM this month:


The calendar is changeable for every month so that you will always be ready for the current month's birthdays!  And you can store the cards for that month in the card sized clear box.  I think this might help me get organized for the next year!  For more pictures and details on what I used, pop over to the SRM Blog to read all about it!

Thanks for popping by today!
post signature

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Love this idea! Yay for going back to school...best wishes for you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs