Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Susan!

Hello!  Today I'm hopping along with some fun crafty friends to celebrate someone amazing- Susan McShirley!  Happy Birthday Susan!!


If you don't know Susan, she is the lady behind SRM Stickers.  She is an awesome lady- a great business woman, a kind friend, and a cheerleader for the craft industry!  I have loved getting to know her!

For the hop, we each made a special birthday card for Susan- here's mine:


I had my eye on this bright, cheerful zig zag patterned paper from Some Odd Girl.  I went with lots of white so it would really stand out!  I picked out the little chickie and sentiment from the Stickers By the Dozen: Birthday Birdie Sticker Sheet to feature on my card- isn't the little chick so cute!
A little embossing, a doily, some silver floss and vellum are all in the details of this card:


I'm so glad we get to celebrate with Susan today!  Pop through the rest of the hop to see what the other ladies made for her as well!  Don't forget to leave Susan a happy message on her own blog as well- you can find her at the SRM Stickers Blog.

Tessa Wise (that's me!)

I hope you enjoyed the hop and thanks for stopping by!  Happy Birthday Susan!!  :)
post signature

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet card, Tessa! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Christine said...

Love this clean and vibrant card Tessa!

Shantaie said...

FRESH, BRIGHT, HAPPY! super fabulous!

Cathy said...

love this!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, what a great card! Love that sweet little bird and the blue spatters on the background!

Susan said...

Thank you for your wonderful card Tessa. I love it! What a wonderful surprise to have this birthday blog hop on my birthday. It is the best gift ever and truly touches my heart. XOXO

ajax said...

I love this simple but bright card. Happy Birthday Susan.

 
site design by designer blogs