Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Good Stuff Card For Waffle Flower

Hello!  I have a fun card featuring some awesome new stamps from Waffle Flower Crafts to share with you today!  This one features the new Good Stuff Stamp Set and Die as well as the Magical Word Die:


I stamped the outline of the jar and bow from the the Good Stuff Stamp Set.  I stamped the background inside of the jar and then added snowflakes from the Magical Stamp Set and Holiday Labels-Merry Stamp Set.  I also stamped the colored part of the lid.  My colors came from the Winter Blend Ink Pad.  I colored my bow red with a Copic marker leaving some white space on purpose to match the rest of the design.  I diecut everything out using the Good Stuff Die.
To add a little sparkle, I diecut the Magical Word Die from silver glitter paper.  I love this stuff!  :)  I also splattered glue and glittered it on my background for even more sparkle!


I have always loved jar stamp sets so of course the Good Stuff Stamp Set is right up my alley!  I can think of so many fun ways to use this one!  Pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog to see what the rest of the team did with it and the other sets out today!
post signature
 
site design by designer blogs