Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sweet Friends Forever Card for STAMPtember!

Hi!  Can you believe how quickly September has gone by?  It feels like it has totally flown!  I guess it's because of all the STAMPtember fun!  Hee Hee!  :)  Today Simon Says Stamp is showcasing an exclusive with Waffle Flower Crafts- the How We Roll Stamp Set and Die!  It is so cute!


I couldn't help but stamp out every one of the 5 candy designs!  They are just so fun!  The sentiment is one of 5 as well!  I love how they look all stacked up like that!


Working for Waffle Flower is such a treat!  Stamps like this make me so happy and when they come as a surprise it's even better!  Thank you Nina and Simon Says Stamp for this one! :)  It is available for purchase today at Simon Says Stamp so pop over to check it out!
post signature

7 comments:

jan metcalf said...

The sentiment is a perfect pairing with your design!

Lillian Child said...

I agree that all five candy designs are AMAZING !! Great job!!

stamping sue said...

Well done card. keep up the great job/art!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun stamp set! Loving those candies!

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute. I love the added heart. What a sweet sentiment.

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! LOVING LOVING LOVING!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Sabrina said...

Oh my goodness... I adore the sentiment!!

 
site design by designer blogs