Monday, May 2, 2016

A Bicycle for Two Card

Hello!  Hope your Monday is going well!  I've been running around getting things on my to do list done :)  I only have one thing left and I can't do it until later!  Yay!  Since I had a little free time I thought I'd pop on and share a card I made recently with some cute Stampin' Up! goodies!


I picked up the fun Pedal Pusher Stamp Set during Sale-a-bration this year!  I love bike stamps and this one with an adorable basket had to be mine!  I stamped it out on watercolor paper and used my inkpads to watercolor it in.  The sentiment is from another favorite- the Endless Thanks Stamp Set.  These work so well together!


I was so happy to pick this one up!  Yay for free stamp sets! :)

Hope you have a great day!
post signature

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a sweet and pretty card, Tessa!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute image! I love the coloring and the embossed base!

 
site design by designer blogs