Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Leafy Watercolor Card and Video

Happy Wednesday!  School is kicking my butt this week- I am taking two math courses and a science course over the summer semester and they have started out with a bang!  Lots of homework... I think I should be all caught up for this weekend though!  We have nothing on our to do list so I am making plans to relax, craft a little, and maybe plant some flowers :)

Today I'm popping on to share the card I made for this week's Waffle Flower Craft's Watch It Wednesday Series.  I paired the Leafy Stamp Set with the cute little Faye Stamp Set for this one:


I show how I did the fun stamped watercolor background in the video :)  Pop over to the Waffle Flower Crafts Blog to watch!

Speaking of videos, I had an idea to film something a little different recently too!  I made a vlog- it's more of a chat really- about what I've been working on with my crafts this week.  I am going to give it a try and film every week or so to show my progress on projects, new things I'm working on, shopping trips, favorite tips and tricks and lots more!  Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if it sounds like something you're interested in!



I better start working on finishing my homework for this week so I can enjoy the upcoming weekend!  I am already looking forward to it!  Thanks for stopping by today!
post signature

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs