Friday, August 22, 2008

A Great Day for Cards!!

I am looking out my window as I post this morning and the sky is blue with little pillowy clouds in it. I can't wait to take the girls out to play! I love it when it is so pretty out!

Jeremy has been home all week and instead of having more time to create, I've had less! We've been busy doing so many other things! Today though, I've asked for a little time to create a few cards! I have my Card Creations class tomorrow at Scrapdoodles! and I have one more card to finish for the September class! Hopefully I will be able to post a sneak peak before I leave in the morning!!

Today I am posting the last 2 cards from my upcoming Collector's Club: Dreams du Jour edition class. Here they are!





The class will be held at Kristen's house in Lorton, VA. on September 13th. She is a great hostess! The cost is $30.00, which includes your own set of stamps! If you would like to join us, please send me a message and I'll get you all signed up! It should be a great class!!

OK. Off to enjoy that sunshine before it gets too hot!!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs