Thursday, September 11, 2008

A new little one...

This week I've been working on an order for baby announcements! They are so much fun to do! These were simple and sweet, keeping the picture of the beautiful baby the focal point. Isn't she precious!



Goodies:
Stamps: Doodle Flowers set by Inkadinkado
Ink: Basic Brown by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Kraft card stock by Stampin' Up!; chick-a-dee line by SEI; Bazzil Bling card stock
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Dimensionals by Stampin' Up!; gem, unknown
The design is from the June issue of Cards magazine.


I also made this little card this week. I don't make a lot of cards that are not the standard A2 size so I challenged myself to make one smaller. This is 3.5" square. I like how it turned out!



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: A Rose is a Rose set
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Brown, and Creamy Caramel classic stampin' ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink by Ranger
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Whisper White card stock; Bella Rose DSP
Others: ribbon by Martha Stewart Crafts, Dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch

I am loving the way the roses turned out! These were distressed by crumpling up and then rubbing the Antique Linen ink over the top. I cut them all out and layered them to give it some dimension.

Well, I haven't been very busy crafting this week! We've had some workers putting new heater/air conditioners in and of course they are working in my little scrapbooking corner! It is a mess because I've had to move some stuff around. Hopefully I'll be able to clean the rest up tonight and get my craft on after the girls go to bed!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

love the card + announcement! you've been BUSY!

Kari said...

Love this card!! Gorgeous! You have a wonderful site!! I can't wait see what else you will create!

 
site design by designer blogs