Sunday, September 21, 2008

October Card Creations at Scrapdoodles!

I've had a very scrappy weekend!! On Friday, I went to a crop with my friend Keisha- so much fun! Chatting, hearing the gossip, making some cards... I got a lot done, too! Then, yesterday I was down at Scrapdoodles teaching and cropping with a great bunch of ladies! I finished up my October cards and finalized my dates and stuff... Want to see what we'll be making? Here are the samples!

A Group Shot:



Cute Little Snowman Card:



Pretty Poinsettia Card:



Stitched Flower Card:



Scenic Christmas Card:



Here's the details:

Class will be on Saturday, October 18th, at 1:30pm. We will be making all four of these great cards for $16.00. If you would like to join us, please call Scrapdoodles at 540-548-3788 to sign up! There is also a crop afterwards for $10.00 so sign up and you can stay out all night long! Hee!

Thank you to all the ladies who came yesterday! I really had a great time spending the day with you all!

-tessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo Seriously, how much do you charge for Christmas cards? Wonder if I have enough to hire you ;) I still LOVE the winter one you did awhile back.

 
site design by designer blogs