Friday, September 12, 2008

Sharing some more little goodies!

Today I worked on a color challenge Nicole sent me earlier in the week. I decided to make some more mini cards. The are great because the smaller stamped images really stand out! Here is her inspirational picture:



She challenged me to use Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, and Kiwi Kiss. I really like this color scheme so you may be seeing it quite a few times this month! Here are my little cards:

A quick thank you card:



I confess, I used the new Pacific Point instead of Brilliant Blue... I just love that color!!

Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Live Your Dream set
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' Ink
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Whisper White card stock; Summer Picnic DSP
Other: Scallop Edge punch, 1/2" Circle punch, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Paper Piercer

Here is my 2nd card:



I stamped in Versamark and heat embossed the heart with clear embossing powder. Then I sponged Bashful Blue and Blue Bayou ink around the heart to give it some great color!

Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Always set
Ink: Blue Bayou, Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Ink; Versamark
Paper: Blue Bayou, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White card stock; Bella Rose DSP
Other: White Grosgrain ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch

And here is my last creation! It is a candy holder!




Again, I used Pacific Point instead of Brilliant Blue. I'll try Brilliant Blue later this week to see which I like better! Hee!

Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Eastern Blooms set, Cute and Curly set
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Ink
Paper: Pacific Point textured card stock; Whisper White, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss card stock
Other: Black ribbon and brad by Lasting Impressions; Dimensionals

Anyways, I've been trying to keep busy making things! Hope you all have a good weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! this one is so cute! -trish

 
site design by designer blogs