Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hoppin' Frog Card and My Stampin' Space!

Good Monday morning to you all! I hope you had a great weekend... I sure did! Relaxing and fun... who could ask for more!

Today I'm sharing a card I made this weekend. These little frogs from the Hoppy For You set always make me smile and I love their funny pun sayings! Hee!

Here is my card:



Goodies:
All Products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Hoppy For You set
Ink: Basic Black Classic ink
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Kraft cardstock; Dusty Durango textured cardstock; The Write Stuff Specialty DSP
Accessories: Soft Suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

This card included a lot of cutting out but I love the way it turned out in the end! The die cuts from The Write Stuff Specialty DSP are really usable and I love how they look on cards!!

Since we moved in to our new house, I tried my best to get my crafting area set up and I think I am finally done! My area is in a corner of our walk out basement and family room. I was going to put it upstairs in our extra bedroom but since I work a lot in my craft area during the day and my girls are still so young, I thought this set up would work a little better... I can still watch them play in the yard and in the family room while I am busy making things! I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of it while it is still clean- I tend to work in a mess so it won't be like this for long! Hee!


The full view- I like to shop at Ikea!



My main storage unit- lots of paper!



Stamps and other goodies:



Thanks for taking the time to pop by today! Hope you have a wonderful week! I am still playing catchup with things around the house and for my crafting jobs!! I am excited to get a great big shipment of SU goodies this week, too! That is always the best!

-tessa

5 comments:

Rose said...

Your card is really cute! I love your creating space. lots of room!

Anonymous said...

What a great room! Love that card, super cute!

Pam Speidel said...

Such a happy "hoppy" card Tessa! Love the way you've used this set and I *really* love your crafting space! Thanks for sharing it with us. Smiles 2 U, Pam :)

Rose Castillo said...

What a great craft area! I love how organized it looks, even if it won't stay that way. Mine is a disaster area! LOL!

Kierra said...

Love the froggies stamp set ^-^ so cute. Love the card!

 
site design by designer blogs