Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Raspberry Suite Color Challenge!

What isn't better then a fun color challenge to get me in the crafting mood! Dawn McVey challenged us with this:



And here is what I made:



Goodies:

Stamps: Chic Boutique set by Stampin' Up!; Amy Butler Lotus Greetings set by K & Co.
Ink: Basic Black Classic ink by Stampin' Up!, Versamark
Paper: Kraft cardstock by Stampin' Up! pink cardstock by Bazzill
Accessories: Flowers by Prima and Making Memories, Rhinestones by Basic Grey, ribbon by American Crafts, Scallop Edge punch by Stampin' Up!, Signo White Gel pen, paper piercer, DMC floss, buttons by Making Memories

Most of this stuff I pulled from my scraps stash. I have too many saved up from various classes I teach. I keep them in color order so it was pretty easy to pull colors for the challenge that way! I've been hoarding these flowers for way too long and the rhinestone swirls were a impulse buy a few weeks ago at the LSS... they were too cute to pass up! Hee!

Anyways, I'm glad I could play along this week!

Hope you have a great day!

-tessa

7 comments:

Maureen said...

I love the flowers and bling! This is so fun and fresh looking :)

Kathleen said...

Such a fun layout---I love all the bling! That flourish is so fun! Great job~

Chrissy said...

LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Love the bling!

Rose Castillo said...

What a great color challenge. Your card is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Just adorable. Love all of those flowers and the color combo rocks!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love all of your bling!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

 
site design by designer blogs