Monday, March 8, 2010

A Little Late...

Long time, no post! Yikes! Isn't it funny how time flies? We've finally been having some nice weather so I've been doing other things besides crafting... I know...hard to believe, right? Hee! Anyways, I did make this card last week for a Just Add Ink sketch challenge... I just neglected to post it to the ole' blog! Here is the sketch:



And here is my card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Basic Black Classic ink; Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Rose Red cardstock
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Scallop Edge punch, Bermuda Bay polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Clips Assortment

I wanted a clean and simple look for this card. I had originally stamped my sentiment directly to the cardbase but smudged it pretty bad! Oops! I had to add the banner piece at the bottom to cover my mistake but I like how it turned out even better!

Thanks for popping by today!

-tessa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute and I just love how you hid your smudge!!! Adorable!

AJ said...

Hi Tessa, yes we've missed you at JAI, but it's nice that you're not hogging the winners line up anymore!! tee-hee. Hope you can join us again soon. xx

Kierra said...

Love the colors and the banner with the greeting. Super cute ^-^

 
site design by designer blogs