Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweetest Ever Birthday Card

Good Morning!

Today I'm sharing a simple little card I made for an upcoming birthday...



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: The More the Merrier, Sprinkles, Cute and Curly
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie classic inks; Jet Black StazOn
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Confetti White cardstock
Accessories: Curly Label punch, Scallop Edge punch, Aqua Painter, Champagne Shimmer Paint, White Signo gel pen

The cupcakes were stamped onto Confetti White cardstock and watercolored using residual inks. I love watercoloring onto the Confetti cardstock- it has a different feel then the whisper white and I think that the colors pool easier and come out a little brighter. I added details with the White Signo gel pen as well as the shimmer paint. It gives it a little sparkle!

Hope you are enjoying your Monday!

-tessa

2 comments:

jpitta said...

Tessa, this is adorable! Makes me wish I had this set.... :o)

Karen B. said...

ooh, I've never attempted to try watercoloring on the confetti paper, I'll have to try it! Thanks for the tip, and for sharing your fun card.

 
site design by designer blogs