Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vintage Easter Card

Happy Saturday! I am excited because this weekend is one of only a few that I don't have any plans! I love that... we are just going to do what we feel like! I think I will take my daughter to the movies to see Alice in Wonderland. Then head to my friend Dawnette's house for some crafty fun this evening. Maybe tomorrow we'll head out to do something touristy around town!

I've been in a little mojo slump again but I finally pulled together this card for the most recent Just Add Ink challenge- Easter projects! Here is what I made:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Well Scripted, Friends, 24-7, Chic Boutique, Chocolate Bunny
Ink: Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink classic inks; Versamark
Paper: Kraft, Confetti White, Soft Suede, Rose Red cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, White Signo gel pen, paper piercer, Rhinestone brads from Pretties kit; Champagne Shimmer Paint, SU! Floral Fusion Sizzlet Die, Dimensionals

I've added a coat of shimmer paint to the bunny but you can't really tell from the picture. I wanted him to have a little sparkle. I was going for a vintage, layered look...

There is still time to play along with Just Add Ink's challenge so if you have time, check it out!

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

-tessa

15 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the vintage style. That bunny is delicious ;)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow and wow! So beautifully put together. I hope Sweet Pea DSP comes our way and the flower die too. This card is just lovely. I love the colour combination too. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

Danielle Daws said...

Ooooh, I'm definitely casing this! It's stunning! You amaze me when you say that you've lost your mojo and then share something this stunning! Having said that... I know how you feel - my mojo has been AWOL for a while now! :-)

Gayatri said...

Oooo! vintage easter card. Awesome. Love the colors and the soft pink is a perfect touch of color. Love it.

Shirley McAvoy said...

Absolutely goregous card.

Claire said...

how pretty! I love all your detail.

Creative Momma said...

Such a beautiful card :)
I have some awards on my blog for you...please stop by when you get a chance
hugs
marina

Julie Marshall said...

Love this card! The layout and colors are Fabulous...TFS!

AJ said...

Show off. (tee Hee) This is amazing, and I am totally going to case this Tessa. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! xx Amanda

Louise Layton said...

Wow!!! This card is really gorgeous!!! I love everything about it.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Tessa! Love the vintage feel it has:)

Ellen said...

I LOVE this card!!! You do some amazing work. :)

Christine Blain said...

This is just stunning, Tessa. I love all the elements, the colours and the design; beautiful card!!

Kristin Moore said...

Oh my, this caught my eye immediately! So yummy- scrumptious colors and design. Wonderful job, as always!!

Kierra said...

Love this card and love the bunny and the bling. Such a pretty card! ^-^

 
site design by designer blogs