Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Christmas Card of the Season...

I decided to break out the Christmas goodies finally... I've been looking at them for months now, and even though it's a hot 70 something degrees outside, I felt like making something for the holidays. I seriously think fall is going to skip us this year!

My inspiration for this card comes from the most recent Just Add Ink sketch challenge. Isn't it a great one? Here is the card I made:


All products by Stampin' Up!

I realized with this card that I don't have any nice sized snowflake stamps. I've added them to my wishlist- it would have been nice to have a few different sized flakes going on with this card.

OK! Off to make something yummy for dinner! Hope you are having a great day!

-tessa

4 comments:

Sam said...

What a beautiful Christmas card Tessa! I really love your combination of elements...especially those pretty snow flakes.

Best wishes,
Sam.

Tennille said...

I love the DSP on your card. Beautiful!

Danielle Daws said...

This is so gorgeous! I love how you've combined Baroque Motifs with snowflakes!

Jo said...

Just lovely Tessa. Such a pretty colour combo!

 
site design by designer blogs