Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Glittery Paper!

I always love Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini Catalog... and this years is the best yet! I seriously want everything inside it! Hee! One of my favorite things is the variety of patterned paper they are offering. I couldn't resist and ordered two of them already! Today's cards are made with the Candy Cane Christmas DSP pack- it is a specialty DSP so there is beautiful red glitter added to some of the designs! Here are my cards so you can take a peek:




Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sock Monkey
Ink: Crumb Cake, Real Red classic inks; Jet Black Staz On
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze cardstock; Garden Green textured cardstock; Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, paper piercer, Candy Cane big designer buttons, DMC thread

Can you tell I'm not in a Christmas mood yet? I thought these papers could work for a variety of occasions- not just Christmas! I love the look of this paper pieced little monkey! Also, can you tell how big those buttons are?? They are big and hearty!

The next card is a mini card using a new set out of the mini- Paisley Prints:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Paisley Prints
Ink: Blushing Bride classic ink; Versamark
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi cardstock; Garden Green textured cardstock; Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Accessories: Clear Circle Rhinestone brads, Clear embossing powder, Scallop Edge punch, Decorative Label punch

I had lots of fun playing with these new goodies! I think the buttons and the new Decorative Label punch are going to be my favorites this season...

If you haven't taken a peek yet, sneak over to the Stampin' Up! website to check out this years holiday mini! I'm sure you'll love everything in it just as much as I did!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

3 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

Awesome and fun cards. I just love the mini card it is too cute. I agree the Mini is filled with great stuff. Have an amazing day! Elizabeth

bed frame said...

The two cards have a very different design. And both very beautiful and attractive. But for me the best card is the first one with a monkey figure. It is just so cute.

Sam Woodruff said...

Sock Monkey Creeps me out. But you made him a little less creepy in such a cutesy outfit!
Love em Both Tessa. Hugs Sam

 
site design by designer blogs