Monday, August 30, 2010

A Trio of Projects

Hello there!

Well, I made it across country for the second time this summer and I'm finally home and getting back into the swing of things! Today I thought I'd share a few little projects I've been working on this week.

My mojo is still on vacation so this first one is a CASE of Twila Mooningham's card- I think her designs are so clever and cute! Here is my card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Paper: Chocolate Chip textured cardstock; Whisper White, Crumb Cake cardstock; Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: Certainly Celery satin ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Curly Label punch, Basic Pearls


Since I liked how that one turned out, I decided to keep the color scheme and make a few other things with it! Next up is a hand sanitizer holder- my sweet friend Kiesha brought me these last year and I loved the idea! I think she got the tutorial here, from Natasha Zandbergen- isn't it a great idea! I think it will be the perfect little gift for Zoey's teacher on her first day of school!



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Apple Blossoms
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White cardstock; Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: Whisper White 1/2" taffeta ribbon, Decorative Label punch, Basic Pearls
Other: Foaming hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works

I was tickled with how that one turned out!

I've been wanting to scrapbook lately, too so I thought I'd have a go at a page using this color scheme, too! Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, I {Heart} Hearts, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip cardstock; Greenhouse Gala DSP; Newpsrint DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Top Note die, paper piercer, White Signo gel pen, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Decorative Label punch

I love this picture of my dad and his brother and sisters when they were young! I wonder what was making them laugh? I was picturing my Grandpa Herman standing off to the side doing something silly... hee!

For the title and journaling, I printed the text first and then stamped in the 'young' part... I had to make a few test prints to get it how I wanted it but I love how it turned out!

Well, I hope your week is off to a great start! I'm expecting a HUGE package from UPS today so I'll hopefully have lots to share this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your projects are cute cute cute!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, what a wonderful bunch of projects! Great teacher idea and fabulous page! :)

Julie Marshall said...

Great projects! Love that card and the scrapbook layout. TFS!

 
site design by designer blogs