Monday, August 9, 2010

Simple Birds Card

Hi!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I've got a full day of driving ahead of me- we should be in Bismark, ND for dinner tonight. My mother in law and I are heading to the Mall of America for a couple of days and then down to my house in Virginia... I can't wait to be home! Hee!

I'm participating in the Artisan Award blog hop again this week. Today's card is probably the simplest one I did but I loved how it turned out! Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: The More the Merrier, Woodgrain
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie classic ink;, Versamark; Jet Black StazOn ink
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink cardstock; Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo textured cardstock
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch, Scallop Edge punch, Latte' button assortment, Hemp Twine, Aqua Painter, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

The birds are watercolored and I added a little glitter to thier hearts for some sparkle but really, that is it! Really simple!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Artisans who are hopping with me this week!

Heather Van Duker
Elizabeth Price
Renee Ballard
Angela Timms
Jodie Olver
Becky Cowley
Andrea Munro
Richard Garay
Tessa Wise (you are here)

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

1 comment:

Jacynthe said...

This is super cute!! LOve it!

 
site design by designer blogs