Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday Wishes Card

Here is the last card I made for the Artisan Awards contest. I love the bright colors with the Soft Suede and Crumb Cake... don't they just pop? Here is the card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: A Little Birthday Cheer, Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Soft Suede, Basic Black classic ink
Paper: Soft Suede, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake cardstock
Accessories: Polka-dot Impressions folder, Bermuda Bay Polka-dot Grosgrain ribbon, Crystal Effects, Scallop Edge punch, Dimensionals, Hemp Twine

This one was fun to do- I actually made it for someone's birthday but since I was down to the wire for the Artisan Award deadline, I decided to send it in instead. Hee! The shiny balloons are my favorite!

Here are the links to the rest of the Artisan Award winners who are participating in the blog hop:

Heather Van Duker
Elizabeth Price
Renee Ballard
Angela Timms
Jodie Olver
Becky Cowley
Andrea Munro
Richard Garay
Tessa Wise (you are here)

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs