Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Peek-a-boo Scrapbook Page

Good Morning!

Today I'm sharing another one of my Artisan Award projects. It's a scrapbook page featuring my daughter oldest daughter Zoey:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Circle Circus, Vintage Vogue
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede classic inks
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla cardstock; Very Vanilla textured cardstock; The Write Stuff DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Sweet Pea felt flowers, Hemp Twine, paper piercer, White Signo Gel pen, On Board chipboard pieces (alphabets)

I used the faux suede technique on the letters and on the banner. They all look soft and fuzzy in real life! I was trying to create different textures and not make it too busy. This is probably my favorite of all my projects, only because it's one of my favorite memories of Zoey- we brought Natalie home from the hospital the day before these were taken. She was playing peek-a-boo with her Nana.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Artisan Award winners projects:

Heather Van Duker
Elizabeth Price
Renee Ballard
Angela Timms
Jodie Olver
Becky Cowley
Andrea Munro
Richard Garay
Tessa Wise (you are here)

OK! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! I'll be back again tomorrow with another project.


-tessa

5 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful page. the banner and the string you have hanging is perfect

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I LOVE everything out this layout!!!

Angela Timms said...

Oh I love this!! This is I'd have to say one of my fave scrapbook pages ever! It is so whimsy and I love that about it!! -ta-ta-take care! -Angela

Kathy Martin said...

Darling page! :)

creations by jackie said...

A lovely scrapbook page. Thanks for sharing your artwork.

 
site design by designer blogs