Friday, August 13, 2010

Play Scrapbook Page

Here is my last entry for the Artisan Award Contest! It is a scrapbook page of my daughter Zoey. She was playing at the park when I took this photo so that is where the inspiration for my title came from. Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Ruby Red classic ink; Versamark
Paper: Whisper White cardstock; Chocolate Chip textured cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP, The Write Stuff DSP, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Dimensionals, Photo Corner punch, On Board chipboard alphabet, Crystal Effects

I wanted to piece together the panel at the bottom sort of crazy like a quilt. I loved putting all of the patterns from my left over DSP together to create the look. I left the chipboard letters in thier original color but added a little Crystal Effects to each one to make them glossy. I also originally didn't put any stamping on the page and then had a second thought about adding some- I mean really- the contest is for a stamping company after all! Hee! I love how it turned out though!

Don't forget to stop by the other Artisan's blogs as well:

Heather Van Duker
Elizabeth Price
Renee Ballard
Angela Timms
Jodie Olver
Becky Cowley
Andrea Munro
Richard Garay
Tessa Wise (you are here)

Thanks for hopping with us for the last two weeks! I've had so much fun and it's really kept me on my toes with blog posts!

-tessa

4 comments:

Becky A. said...

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous ART!! Your work is inspiring. Blessings!

AJ said...

Oh wow, stunning, stunning, stunning, Tess! Love every square inch of this page. xx

Shelley Bohan said...

Congratulations on your Artisan Award. Your work is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

baby cribs said...

I knew it! I know that you will win the Artisan Award. I am big fan of you art and I find all your art so amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent.

 
site design by designer blogs