Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grow Scrapbook Page

Today's post is a scrapbook page of my daughter Zoey. I wanted to create a bright, graphic type of page that showed off the picture more then anything. Since the picture was of Zoey in the fall, I grabbed Season of Friendship yet again for a fun fall tree:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Season of Friendship
Ink: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry classic ink
Paper: Very Vanilla cardstock; Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie textured cardstock; Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, chipboard letters, dimensionals

I'm loving this color scheme! I'll have to make some fall cards when I get home...

Here are the links to the rest of the Artisan Award winners who are participating in the blog hop:

Heather Van Duker
Elizabeth Price
Renee Ballard
Angela Timms
Jodie Olver
Becky Cowley
Andrea Munro
Richard Garay
Tessa Wise (you are here)

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

3 comments:

Marie said...

LOVE this!! The colors are perfect and I like the white space.

Kathy Martin said...

Super card! LOVE your tree! :)

Wendie said...

What a pretty layout - love how you used the stamp set and colors.

 
site design by designer blogs