Monday, August 2, 2010

Artisan Award Winning Projects...

Good Morning!
I'm off enjoying the beach this week but thought I'd prepost my Artisan Award projects for those of you who weren't able to see them at convention. All of the Artisan Award winners will be posting projects this week as well- gotta love a blog hop!

So, when I was putting these projects together, I automatically went to one of my favorite stamp sets first. Can you guess which set I used?? Hee! Season of Friendship, of course! Here is my card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Season of Friendship, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay cardstock; The Write Stuff DSP; Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Soft Suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 1 3/8" Circle punch, paper piercer, dimensionals


This was one of the first projects I did for the Artisan Awards and it is also one of my favorites... I did this one before the mad rush to the end and I think I put a little more thought into it. I added lots of little details to this card to make it extra special... Dazzling Diamonds to the centers of all the hand cut flowers... DSP peaking out from underneath the focal point... cutting out the tree leaves so it looks like they're hanging over.

I don't have very good pictures of my projects. I wasn't able to take pictures of my projects before I sent them in and I haven't been on my own computer to use the editing tools I'm used to. So, you get snapshots from convention- sorry!

Now that you've seen one of my projects, go and check out the rest of the Artisan Award winners:

Heather Van Duker
Elizabeth Price
Renee Ballard
Angela Timms
Jodie Olver
Becky Cowley
Andrea Munro
Richard Garay
Tessa Wise (you are here)

Sarah Sergent is the only one among us who doesn't have a blog. Bummer, right? Her work is really great so hopefully she'll be able to upload them somewhere for everyone to see!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

7 comments:

Liz S. said...

Your photo of this card is wonderful, and the card is just fabulous!! Congratulations on being named an SU! Artisan!

Angela Timms said...

Tessa-your work is awesome!!! Nothin-but-luv-for-ya-honey! ;) So good meeting you and being able to chat with ya for a bit! ;)-Angela

Kathy Martin said...

Love it! Awesome how you made the torn paper! :)

Natalie Decker said...

Everything you make is beautiful, and this too is amazing. Congrats!

Stef Perry said...

This is a fantastic card! Congratulations on your Artisan Award! Your attention to detail is very inspiring. In particular I love the leaf overhang - great little detail!!

creations by jackie said...

I can see why you won the Artisan award. Your card is awesome, I just love it. Congrats on your award.

Julie Marshall said...

Oh...I absolutely love this! You rarely see the leaves in all green and yours is beautiful. Congrats & TFS!

 
site design by designer blogs