Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Distressed Dream Card

Good Morning!

I'm back today with another one of my Artisan Award entries. Today's card was the last piece that I made to send in. It was done pretty late on the night before it was due and I just kept adding to it until it looked right. I used more of my favorite stamp sets and one of my favorite color combinations, too! Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Medallion, En Francais, Dreams Du Jour
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red classic inks; Whisper White craft ink
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Suede cardstock; Pumpkin Pie textured cardstock; Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Hemp Twine, Pretties kit, Aqua Painter, Signo White gel pen, paper piercer, Scallop Edge punch

This card feels like there is a lot going on, doesn't it? You can't even see where I used the En Francais stamp in the background but it could just be the picture. I distressed the whole thing with lots of Soft Suede classic ink.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the Artisan Award winners projects:

Heather Van Duker
Elizabeth Price
Renee Ballard
Angela Timms
Jodie Olver
Becky Cowley
Andrea Munro
Richard Garay
Tessa Wise (you are here)

Hope you are enjoying our little blog hop! Isn't everyone's work amazing!!

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by my little blog!

-tessa

3 comments:

Justine said...

I love the medallion stamp. I'm going to have to break down and purchase it now. It's to cute not to own. Thanks for sharing!! Your projects are amazing.

Kathy Martin said...

How creative and pretty! :)

Becky Cowley said...

I love the vintage feel of this card. I love this background stamp but have never thought to pair it up with the Dreams Du Jour, great combo!

 
site design by designer blogs