Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Hello!

Today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! Of course, I've made her a card- want to see? Here it is:


Goodies:

Grandma's Feather Bed patterns and cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Celebrate pattern by Teresa Collins Designs
Tag It die set by Lifestyle Crafts
twine by The Twinery
Create a Cupcake stamp set, Basic Black ink, and rhinestones by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Edge punch by Fiskars
Large Black Eyelets by We are Memory Keepers

I was inspired by my new Tag It die set by Lifestyle Crafts that I picked up recently- there are so many cute tags and little pop up shapes in the set. I am hoping to pull it out again soon to experiment with it some more. If I have time that is- my days have been going by so quickly lately and I haven't had much time to craft!

I'm glad I found a minute to post today! Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

This card is awesome. I am loving the layout with the tags. YOur style is impeccable and perfect :0) Smiles, Elizabeth

 
site design by designer blogs