Monday, February 4, 2013

Cyber Hello Card

Hello!
I'm posting a little later then I usually do- I am suffering from a cold and it has made me so tired today!  I am thankful that it is only a cold though... I know it could be worse so I won't complain! :)

Today I have a card inspired by the Clean and Simple Card Making 2 class I'm taking with Online Card Classes.  This was my homework for day two of the series, making a one layer card:


I decided to go for a sort of layered look, using the Cyber Cafe stamp set by Paper Smooches.  On natural white cardstock, I stamped with lighter colored inks for the background  and used darker colors with my main images.  I even added a little sparkle with my glitter pen to the steam!

I love the challenge of creating a one layer card!  It really is a way to let the stamps shine!  I have another scene building idea for a one layer card as well.  I can't decide to make it first or watch the next day of videos! :)  I am loving this class series by the way- it has been great!

Well, I better stop typing and get to making a card before it's time to make dinner!  Thanks for stopping by today and thank you for all your kind comments over the weekend!  I really do appreciate them!

-tessa

3 comments:

Taheerah said...

This is so cool Tessa! Love the collage-type look of your design!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love it! I have this set, and am never quite sure how to use that 'squiggly' line stamp.

Becky Cowley said...

This is BY FAR the CUTEST one layer card I have ever seen! I LOVE it! You are so super talented! By the way, you really need to add a "pin" button on your posts so that I can pin some of your cards to pinterest!

 
site design by designer blogs