Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dreaming Big

Hi there!

How's your day going so far?  I'm still battling my cold but feeling a little better today.  I'm hoping to finish a few projects that are half done... I have three scrapbook pages that need titles and journaling and two cards sketched out to make.  I'm hoping to at least finish something today!

Well, sick or not, I do have one card finished and ready to share!  This one features the Mimi in Paris set by Penny Black:


The patterned papers are by Teresa Collins.  I took the color scheme from them!  Don't you love the aqua and orange?  The sentiment is from Studio Calico.  I paired it with the Eiffel tower because I'm always dreaming of a trip to Paris! :)

Speaking of Teresa Collins, I am so excited- I get to meet her at the end of the month!  She will be teaching at the Scrapdoodles Retreat in Richmond, VA and I will be taking one of her great mini book classes!  Think she'll think I'm crazy if I bring my favorite patterned paper for her to sign?  Hee!  Fangirl!

Well, thanks for stopping by my blog today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs