Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Busch Gardens Layout

How is it Wednesday already??  This week is just flying by!  It's been a really good one though- just busy enough not to be boring and I got some really good news, too!  I can't share yet but it's pretty exciting!

I thought I'd share another scrapbook page I did for my Big Picture Classes 28 Days of Sketches Round 2 class.  I have been enjoying the sketches!  Here is my take on Sketch 9:


We went to Busch Gardens over spring break- it was opening day and we had such a great time!  The kids loved it and so did the adults! :)

I used some Color Magic paper for the background and added some aqua ink to the center.  It's a little hard to see in the photo but it looks great in real life!  The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye and the letter stickers are from Pebbles, Inc.  The embellishments are a mix of things- Jenni Bowlin, Teresa Collins, Lawn Fawn, and October Afternoon.


Here is a better shot of the layers and title- I had a lot of fun with the patterns!


I am really enjoying this sketch class!  I tend to scrap 4x6 or larger photos so the sketches have been a change from the norm for me- I love it!  It is different but so fun!

Hope you are enjoying your week and thanks for taking a peek at my work today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs