Monday, May 6, 2013

Make a Wish Card

Hi!  Happy Monday! :)  I spent the morning running errons and am just now settling down for some nice hot tea and oatmeal.  And after I type this out, I'm going straight to my craft desk to make some special cards for Teacher's Appreciation Day tomorrow!  Not a bad way to spend a Monday if you ask me!  Hee!

Today I thought I'd share a card I created this card a few weeks ago at my stamp club meeting.  My SU! demo Keisha created a pretty sample card using these supplies and of course, I had to put my own little spin on it:


Isn't this a fun color scheme?  I love gray and yellow and blue together!  Keisha has a great eye for color! :)  The sentiment stamp is stamped in Basic Gray on to the new canvas paper.  I tore the top and bottom edge to create the fraying- it has to be my favorite thing about this product!  Keisha brought along her scoring tool and the new templates that fit into it so that we could dry emboss on our backgrounds.  I used the chevron pattern and like how it turned out.

OK- going to keep this short today so I can go play!  Lol!  Hope you have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with some of my Teachers Appreciation Day cards!

-tessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.

My web blog: justprayonit.com

 
site design by designer blogs