Thursday, May 30, 2013

You Brighten My Day Card

I can't help it- these stamps from Avocado Arts are just so easy to use!  I had to make one more card using their Future's So Bright set:


I teamed it up with the Simple Stories 24/Seven 6x6 pad again.  I stamped the lightbulb in yellow ink and drew over it with a yellow Spica pen to add some glitter.  Then, I stamped the sentiment in black.  Since I am creating this for a boy, I kept my embellishments simple and just added a little twine.


I wish you could see that sparkle a little better!  I'm going to have to work on my glitter photography skills :)

Hope you are having a great Thursday!  I'm taking it easy, hanging with my favorite two year old- we're going to build a fort and watch Scooby for a little while before we go play with bubbles outside!  He was so excited when he saw the bubbles!  I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

4 comments:

Taheerah said...

Awesome card Tessa! I love the layers and mix of patterns, and I am totally in love with that lightbulb too!!

Miriam Prantner said...

OOooo I love this! Great paper choices and I love the kind of offset pieces!

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

~amy~ said...

darling!

 
site design by designer blogs