Friday, December 20, 2013

Family Forever Layout

Happy Friday!  It's been a great day here- finished up my Christmas shopping and got everything wrapped and under the tree!  The girls got home from school all sugared up and ready for vacation.  Luckily, we are having a warm streak- it was almost 70 out today!  I sent them outside to play! :)

Before we settle in for Christmas break, I thought I'd pop on and share my latest layout for Inspired Blueprints.  Number 115 went live today!  Here is my take on the sketch:

Family Forever Layout

This was a great sketch!  I was able to use three 4x6 photos.  I stuck to the sketch, adding a few more tags and embellishments.  I ended up not journaling much- these were just silly selfies from our last hike before winter.  We do this all the time but it was fun to scrap these cause they were pretty funny!

Family Forever Layout 2

The papers and embellishment stickers are from the Head Over Heels collection by Echo Park.  I also used a few stickers from My Mind's Eye's Cupids Arrow collection.  The colors in both lines are pretty close so they worked well together!

The Inspired Blueprint design team did a great job with this sketch!  Pop over to the IB blog to see what they did and to see the original sketch.

Well, hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs