Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I've been taking a little holiday break from the blog while my girls are home on winter break.  It's been great and we've been having such a fun time!  Today we are going to spruce up their bedrooms a little bit- it's something that needs to be done and I'm bribing them with new posters for their wall!  lol!

I thought I'd pop on today and share the winner of my giveaway- Marcy, you won both of my favorite Newton's Nook Designs sets!!  Can't wait to see what you make with them!

I also thought I'd share a couple pictures- this one is what I chose for the Christmas cards this year... that I didn't send out... I gave out like 3.  Sorry!

Family Photo 2013

And here is a picture of the girls and their cousins we spent Christmas with:

Kids at Christmas

These kids are such sweeties!  Love that we were able to spend the holidays together!!

I'll be back tomorrow with a few cards!  Hope you enjoyed your holidays!!

-tessa

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great family photo! Your hair is so long! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Tessa!

Chris said...

Hi Tessa,just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

 
site design by designer blogs